- Introductory Membership
Offered to prospective members who want to give glider flying a try before committing to full membership.
- Benefits:Introductory instruction flight including towing and instruction to 3000’
- Gliders available free of charge (no rental fee) on a first come, first served basis for one month
- Towing fees at membership rates for one month
- 3 month Soaring Society of America (SSA) Membership including 3 issues of Soaring Magazine
- Access to club instructors (Individual instruction fees apply)
- $300 Intro membership dues may be credited towards a Full membership during the one month introductory period